2017 AP Exam Registration Information for Students/Parents
Taking the Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. AAPS desires that all students take AP exams for the AP classes that they have taken. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on tuition. Policies vary with colleges; therefore, students should check with their potential colleges regarding their policy.
For the 2017 AP exams, students will register online. This registration will take a few minutes and can be completed from any computer with internet access.
In order to register, a student should click on the link specific to his/her school:
To complete the registration, students must answer all of the required questions. Registration is not complete until students have printed the PDF of the confirmation page, along with the 2017 Test Day Reminders, that is provided at the end. We know that parents may desire to register their students for exams. However, it is strongly recommended that the parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered. Please verify the information that you enter is correct, especially the spelling of the student’s name, his/her home-base school (if split enrolled), email address, phone number, and correct name of test being ordered.
AAPS is excited to offer the families the convenience of paying exam fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration. Paying online is a great way to make sure that the payment has been made while avoiding mailing payment.
Here are important dates for the registration process:
All deadlines are firm; please be sure to adhere to these deadlines so that you are not locked out of taking exams for 2017.
- Monday, January 30, 2017 at 7:00 am - Registration begins
- Friday, February 24, 2017 at 11:59 pm - Registration ends
- Monday, February 27, 2017 at 11:59 pm - Registrations that have not been paid will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
- Friday, April 21, 2017 at 11:59 pm - Registrations cancelled after this date will receive no refunds.
Students must attend a Pre-Administration/Orientation session at his/her school. Failure to attend the Orientation prior to the start of testing will result in cancellation of your registration.
- Community students: Monday, April 17, 2017 at 11:15 am Media Center
- Huron students: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 Meyers Auditorium
- Pioneer students: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 Cafeteria Annex & Career Center
- Skyline students: Thursday, April 20, 2017 Media Center
- Non-AAPS students: Friday, April 21, 2017 in the Pioneer Career Center