The Options program is a web-based learning resource where you can earn high school credit while learning independently in an online classroom.
E2020 Work Lab:
HOURS: 4-7 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Wednesday 5-7:30
PLACE: PATHWAYS TO SUCCESS ACADEMIC CAMPUS MEDIA CENTER Requirements:
- Attend all work lab sessions.
- Work for at least 6 hours per course per week.(12 hours per week for 2 courses)
- Stay current (or ‘on track’) in all courses.
- Work silently during lab time.
- Respect school rules, equipment, and fellow students.
- While in work lab, no programs or websites other than school related (E2020, MVU) can be open.
- Take careful notes on paper. Bring a notebook and pencil to each class.
- A quiet space to learn- A reliable internet connection- A desktop, Ipad, or laptop- In-person feedback and support- Nightly dinner is served
- Course administration and navigation
- Test-taking and study skill strategies
- Content learning support
- Pacing guide support
- Email support outside of your lab hour class times – please use this!!
You will also need to commit to working on your courses outside of class. You will need to dedicate at least 6 hours per week on each course to stay on track. Remember to email your instructor for additional support during and outside of class hours.