ANN ARBOR, MI 48108
(734) 997-1220 (Main)
(734) 997-1885 (Fax)
(734) 997-1223 (8th & 6th A-L)
(734) 997-1221 (7th & 6th M-Z)
Scarlett Emphases "Passion, Pride & Productivity"
- Academics: Every student interacts with a rigorous, manageable academic course load where he/she is expected to achieve and maintain success.
- Expectations: Every student is expected to demonstrate "Passion, Pride and Productivity" in all aspects of his/her schooling experience, which comes by respecting one's self, one's school, and one's community.
- Leadership: Every student is encouraged to take an active role in school activities such as Athletics, Clubs, Student Council, Health Team, Music and the arts.
- Teaching Staff: Every staff member commits to professional development and growth in the core academic, elective areas, and technology, which remain focal points of the Scarlett vision.
- Achievement: Every student is an individual, whose progress is monitored individually and collectively as based on gender, ethnicity and special needs.
Gerald Vazquez Jaye Peterson
Principal Assistant Principal