COVID-19 Update June 1st
AAPS COVID-19 Update
Hello AAPS Students and Staff, Parents and Community
Today’s brief update includes information on:
- AAPS Food Service
- Reimagine Learning Framework Town Hall
AAPS Food Service
Tomorrow, Tuesday, June 2nd, is the next planned food distribution with meals provided for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. If you have food allergy needs or cannot make it to a pick-up location, please call 734-994-2265. Full details on the AAPS Food Service are available here.
In addition to the AAPS Food Service available for students, Food Gatherers information on the supplemental food pantry and pick-up locations is here.
Reimagine Learning Framework Town Hall
We are hosting a Town Hall Forum on Thursday, June 4th at 5 PM to share information on the framework and answer questions. Town hall forums are shared as a Facebook Live Event on the Ann Arbor Public Schools Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AnnArborPublicSchools/. You do not need a Facebook page to watch the event. We will post video of the meeting after it concludes as well.
AAPS Coronavirus/COVID-19 Updates
This webpage is to update the AAPS community on the district’s efforts to prepare for coronavirus (COVID-19). As always, the safety and health of students and staff is our utmost priority.
AAPS continues to work closely with the Washtenaw County Health Department (WCHD) to prepare for possible coronavirus cases that are connected to the school district. Please see the Updates link for the latest information on school district efforts.
For the most current news about the spread of coronavirus, visit the following sites:
- Washtenaw County information: washtenaw.org/covid19
- Michigan information: www.michigan.gov/coronavirus
- United States information: www.cdc.gov/COVID19
- World Health Organization: www.who.int/coronavirus
Coronavirus Updates are:
- Immediately emailed to all AAPS families
- Posted on this website
- Posted on all AAPS social media channels
- Included in the Friday District email
- Included in principal communication to families