Information Literacy and Technology Classes with Ms. Player
The school libraries in the Ann Arbor Public Schools are an integral part of the instructional team, preparing students to be responsible citizens of our changing society.
Every classroom at Eberwhite visits the library at least once a week during their “specials” time. The library’s “special” is called ILT, which stands for information literacy, and technology.
We believe that all students must gain the ability to locate and use information for solving problems and expanding ideas in order to become informed citizens and lifelong learners.
Please visit our library's website to learn more about our program, view our online catalog, and gain access to resources for students, parents, and teachers.
Thank you for visiting!
Music with Mr. Willets
2018-9 Eberwhite Musical Performances
**All performances take place in the Eberwhite auditorium and parents/visitors may attend any and all performances.
The following information can be found at the school music room webpage or the “Arts at a glance” section of the school webpage: www.a2schools.org/Domain/609
-Visitation by the Ann Arbor Symphony, Strings, Woodwinds and Brass/Percussion ..TBA- November 2018.
-Friday, Janauary 25th 10-11 a.m., Eberwhite Auditorium: "Dance One" Ensemble from Wayne State University: "Generations"
- Friday, January 25th 10-11 a.m. Eberwhite Auditorium: "Dance One" ensemble from Wayne State University: "Generations"
- Wed , March 20th Heritage Festival 6:00-8:00 p.m., grades K, 1, 2 &3 Eberwhite Auditorium.
- Thursday, April 25, 2:30-3:00 & 7:00 & 7:30(Performers need to be in their spots by 6:45 p.m. for warm up) Earth Day Musical Play- 4th & 5th
- Dance in Motion- Amanda Reed returns with her dance company. April/May TBA.
- Friday, May 24th Toldeo Opera presents “Romeo & Juliet” 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 23rd, 5th grade instrumental music concert. 10:30-11:30 a.m. 7:00-8:30 p.m. (students need to be in their spots for warm up at 6:45 for the evening concert.)