Friday, October 29th
Dismissal at 11:28am
Take home lunch will be available.
Our costume parade will be on Friday, October 29th at 10:55am.
Halloween Costume & Parade Guidelines
1. All Costumes should be in a bag or backpack, labeled with your child’s name and can be worn over their clothes only.
2. Please do not send any costume that can't be worn over your child’s school clothes or make-up that needs to be put on your child. This also includes any shoes that are distracting to the school day.
3. Costumes may not have a weapon, be overly gruesome, offensive, bloody or inappropriate for a school-friendly environment. If you are not sure about the appropriateness of your child’s costume please ask your classroom teacher.
4. If you do not want your child to participate, please let your classroom teacher know. We will make sure alternate options are available for those students.
5. Parking lot continues to be for staff only. Please find appropriate parking around the surrounding streets.
6. We would like to welcome all families to join us during the parade as cheering spectators. We simply ask that during the parade, all families find a nice grassy space along the route sidewalk.
We will continue to follow our social distancing guidelines. Because of the high volume of participants and possible spectators, masks must be worn throughout the parade. We ask that all joining us during the parade, both big and small, help us to stay as safe and healthy as possible during this exciting event and wear masks as well.
To see the parade route, click here.
Tuesday, November 2nd
The next Board of Education Regular Meeting will be held on October 27, 2021, at 7:00 PM. The October 20, 2021 Study Session has been canceled.
FOR AAPS RESIDENTS: To pre-enroll for neighborhood/attendance area schools (including Young 5s) CLICK ON "ENROLL/APPLY HERE" BELOW. Space Available In-District Transfer is closed for the 2021-22 school year. Please click on In-District Transfer below for additional information.
FOR NON-RESIDENTS: The Schools of Choice application window is closed for the 2021-22 school year. Please click on Schools of Choice below for additional information.
Last updated 07/01/2021
Next year 2021-22
||Returning Student Annual Registration Information|
|Returning Student Annual Registration OR New Enrollment Already Started?
Click Here to Continue Your Work.
Having trouble with PowerSchool Enrollment (aka InfoSnap)?
Please contact PowerSchool Enrollment Family Support for assistance:
phone: 866-752-6850 (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
website: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/reg (includes new live chat support)
Join Us! Enroll in the Ann Arbor Public Schools