2019-20 Schedule Change Request Form
Please complete the form linked here if you are requesting a schedule change. Counselors are extremely busy up until the first day of school to make sure your needs are accommodated whenever possible. Please know that if you have submitted this form, there is no need to follow up with a phone call or email. Duplicate requests slow down the process and will not result in your request being taken care of any sooner.
Approved reasons for a schedule change request are:
1. Hole in my schedule (Example: There is a blank space where 4th hour should be)
2. Level change (Example: I have Geometry AC and I need regular Geometry)
3. Double scheduled ( Example: 2 identical classes are listed different hours OR 2 different classes are listed during 1 hour)
4. Repeat class (Example: Health is listed but I took Health last trimester and already earned the credit)
5. Missing a graduation requirement class (Example: US History A is not listed and it wasn’t listed Trimester 1 either)
6. Missing part of an elective (Example: Choir is not on the schedule and it is a 3 term course OR the magnet class is not listed)
7. I need to make a hole in my schedule to make room for an A2 Virtual class or CR.
Changes will not be made for teacher preference, lunch preference (other than with a medical need with documentation) or to be with friends.
*** Students will report to Skytime at the beginning of the day on the first day of school. If the requested adjustment can be made, it will appear on the final schedule that will be distributed in their Skytime class on Sept. 3, 2019. Powerschool will open to families on Aug. 31 to see your adjusted schedule if the requested change was able to be made at that time.***
The trimester 1 schedule change deadline is 3:00pm Thursday, September 5.
**August 19, 2019 Link Crew Leader Training (Link Crew Members Only) 3 pm – 8 pm Library Link Crew Parent Presentation
**August 20, 2019 Link Crew Leader Training (Link Crew Members Only) 8 am – 12 noon Library Link Crew Parent Presentation
Welcome to the Skyline High School Learning community!
The mission of Skyline High School is to build and sustain a community that promotes personal connections, inquiry, agile minds, and determination. We nurture these qualities every day in everyone.
Agile Minds. Big Hearts. Deep Questions.
Apply Online for 2019-20
Enroll in Person for 2018-19
|Free & Reduced Meal Application|
|Bus Routes||Enrolled? Get Involved!|
Having trouble with InfoSnap? Please contact the company for assistance:
866-752-6850 (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Skyline Staff Space is a non-public location limited to our faculty and staff. We use this space to collaborate professionally. This allows us to asynchronously develop and share curriculum, resources, and best practices that improve the quality of instruction and climate for all students. This link is in a prominent spot to allow the faculty and staff easy access.