AAPS Scholarships for Graduating Seniors
- Apply at https://a2schools.submittable.com/
- View a complete list of all available AAPS-managed scholarships.
- View the scholarships by school by clicking on the links to the left (computer) or select your school list from the pages (mobile).
About AAPS Scholarships for Graduating Seniors
- A variety of scholarships are available for continuing your education at a credentialed college, university, or trade school.
- Completing an application at a2schools.submittable.com allows you to apply for any AAPS-managed Scholarship for which you are eligible.
- Some scholarships are available to all students districtwide and some are for students graduating from specific AAPS high schools.
- You will be able to view both types of scholarships during the application process.
Application Deadline: March 15th, 2021 at 10pm.
- Submit your scholarship application by March 15th at 10:00 p.m.
Prepare to Submit Your ApplicationEvery scholarship is different, but many require the following:
- Information regarding your family's household income
- Unofficial transcript provided by your counselor or other school official
- Essays describing why you are the best candidate for this scholarship and how you best meet the scholarship criteria.
For additional details regarding specific scholarship criteria and application requirements, please refer to each scholarship description.
Apply! Applications due March 15, 2021 at 10:00pmYou can apply for all AAPS College Scholarships to which you are eligibleAAPS uses Submittable for the application process.In order to submit an application, you must create an account with Submittable.
Other Local Scholarships for Graduating Seniors
Information on these and many other scholarships can be found in your Naviance Account:
- Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation Scholarships (Deadline: March)
- Kiwanis Foundation Scholarships
- Hutt Scholarship (Due Jan 31)
- Kelsey's Law Scholarship (Due March 31)
Questions? Please email email@example.com