Huron School Registration Forms (2022 - 2023)
- School Pictures Form (Spanish & Japanese)
- Rising Scholars (Coming Soon)
- Huron Music Association
- PTSO Information and Donation Form
- The Huron Emery Newspaper Donation Form
- Free and Reduced Lunch Program
- Chartwells Food Service Program Website - https://www.a2schools.org/Page/555
The free food program has expired. Free food is no longer distributed to students.
It is vital to have families fill out the Free and Reduced Lunch application. It is available in multiple languages and can be filled out on a cell phone. https://www.a2schools.org/
We will not be providing hard copies of the FRL application to schools. We really encourage families to use the online tool since it can be accessed by cell phones. If you need hard copies please print them from the website.
Meal Magic Family Portal - this is the location for families to add funds for breakfast and lunch for students.
- Online application will be available on the Ann Arbor Public School Food Service Department website.
- 2023 Yearbook
- Yearbooks can be purchased at registration; during the school year in room 4203 or online: http://www.
- Scholarships are available and must be requested by Oct. 31 with your counselor. The cost of a yearbook is $70 if purchased before Sept.23. The price then increases. Credit cards are accepted online only. Cash and checks (made out to Jostens) are accepted in school. Yearbooks are delivered in the spring and include a spring sports supplement.
- SENIOR PICTURES: Due Date: Oct. 28 (All senior portraits must be submitted electronically through this website.
- File requirements: jpg file, at least 300 DPI, CMYK File labeled: lastname_firstname (ie badalamente_sara)
- Portrait Requirements: Full face view (both eyes visible). Full color photos only. Outdoor photos will NOT be accepted.
- Please make sure to visit http://
huronjournalismprograms. weebly.com/ for full details on portraits.
- If you have not picked a photographer: please take advantage of the photos taken by the school photographer. Purchased or not, the yearbook staff will receive the photo you take. Wear nice clothes and tell the photographer this will be your senior photo for the yearbook and he/she will ensure a great picture at no cost. The yearbook staff will also be taking senior portraits for $10.
- SENIOR ADS (proud parent ads): Don’t forget to send a special message and feature your senior’s photos from his/her childhood along with his/her favorite senior photos in a proud parent ad. Early bird special until Dec. 1. Regular price until Feb. 16: Full page: $375, 1/2 page: $200, 1/4 page: $130, 1/8 page: $70. Purchase HERE
- All yearbook questions can be directed to Mrs. Badalamente: badalamentes@