I GOT YOU Pantry
The "I Got You" Food Pantry
The "I Got You" pantry has easily prepared food items and personal care items available to help Carpenter community members in need, and is directed by Ms. Camille Woods, who started the wonderful "I Got You" kindness project at Carpenter (for more information on the "I Got You"project, check here: https://news.a2schools.org/i-got-you-kindness-project-at-carpenter-is-named-2018-ann-arbor-ypsilanti-chamber-of-commerce-e3-project-of-the-year/)
If you are in need of these services, please reach out to Ms. Camille Woods (click on her name to send her an e-mail)
Want to help fill the pantry?
Donations Needed List December 2019
Please focus your donations on items from this list. We may reach out if other specific needs come up.
The pantry now has an Amazon wishlist! https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2INEF7NW3XP01
(Please note there hasn’t been much call for tuna kits, so please focus on other popular items noted below. Snack items are always needed!)
- Snack items - Always needed!
- Applesauce and Fruit Cups - Always needed!
- Fruit Snacks - Always needed!
- Raisins (individually boxed) - Always needed!
- Granola Bars - Always needed!
- Peanut butter/Cheese Crackers - Always needed
- Ravioli Cups (microwaveable)
- Chicken Snack/Lunch Kits (No tuna, please!)
- Instant Rice or Microwave Rice Cups
- Instant Mashed Potatoes
- Juice Boxes
- Noodle Cups
- Pudding Cups
- Microwave Mac & Cheese
PERSONAL CARE ITEMS NEEDED (NEW AND UNOPENED)!
- Hats and gloves - Currently needed!
- Laundry soap
- Dryer sheets
- Kleenex - Currently needed!
- Toilet Paper - Currently needed!
- Paper Towels
- Deodorant (travel size)
- Bar soap
- Shampoo & Conditioner (travel size)
- Sanitary Napkins and Tampons - well stocked right now!
- Toothbrush (Adult and child) - well stocked right now!
- Toothpaste (travel size) - well stocked right now!