Join our friendly and caring team!Rec & Ed's Before/After Care program promotes children's wellbeing through enrichment activities, positive relationships, and a safe environment. We are actively hiring qualified staff for the 2022-2023 school year. Apply now! Entry level through program director positions are available.
Why work for Rec & Ed Before/After Care?
- Highly competitive wages and benefits
- Part-time and full-time schedules
- Financial bonus for employees who are in mid-August 2022
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Entry-level and experienced positions available
Find out more and apply here: https://bit.ly/RecEdApply.
- AAPS uses Applitrack application software for all positions
- Applitrack will ask you to create an account, allowing you to save and resume later
- Have your work history handy for filling out the online application form
- You may also upload a resume and cover letter, but just filling out the online form is fine too
- Skip questions that ask about teaching history/philosophy
Questions? Contact Zac Brannock at firstname.lastname@example.org