Where do I register to vote?
To vote in the November 5, 2019 election, you must be a U.S. citizen, at least 18 years of age by Election Day, November 5th, a resident of Michigan and of the Ann Arbor Public Schools. Please visit your local township or city clerk’s office to register to vote or visit any Secretary of State office.
Local Clerks Phone Numbers and Addresses:
- Washtenaw County Clerk: 734-222-6730, 200 N. Main St. Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor City Clerk: 734-994-2725, 100 N. Fifth Avenue, Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Township Clerk: 734-663-3418, 3792 Pontiac Trail, Ann Arbor
- Lodi Township Clerk: 734-665-7583, 3755 Pleasant Lake Road, Ann Arbor
- Northfield Township Clerk: 734-449-2880, 75 Barker Road, Whitmore Lake
- Pittsfield Township Clerk: 734-822-3120, 6201 West Michigan Avenue, Ann Arbor
- Salem Township Clerk: 248-349-1690, 9600 Six Mile Rd., Salem
- Scio Township Clerk: 734-665-2123, 827 North Zeeb Road, Ann Arbor
- Superior Township Clerk: 734-482-6099, 3040 North Prospect Road, Ypsilanti
- Webster Township Clerk: 734-426-5103, 5655 Webster Church Road, Dexter