• What do I need to bring when I register my child at Slauson?

    1 A copy of your child's birth certificate.
    2 A copy of all immunizations, including:
    a. DTP
    b. Polio
    c. Hepatitis B
    d. Varicella (Chicken Pox)
    e. MMR
    3 Three papers showing proof of residency in the Slauson district (telephone bill, lease/buyer's agreement, cable bill, etc.)  NOTE:  your driver's license is not acceptable.
    4 Guardianship papers, if applicable.

     Please call ahead so that we can be prepared to enroll your child when you come.