Coronavirus Resources for Parents
The CDC's Protect Yourself and Your Family page offers lots of guidance for staying healthy at home.
Resources for talking with your children and teens about coronavirus
- This story and comic from NPR uses a social-emotional approach and can be read online or printed and folded into book form.
- The PBS Parents Blog includes links to videos and games about handwashing and other prevention.
- The Harvard Health Blog provides advice and resources for talking with children about coronavirus
- This New York Times Parenting article offers advice for parents on addressing children’s anxiety around coronavirus.
- This NYT article on “Talking with Teens and Tweens About Coronavirus” offers experts’ advice for talking with adolescents.
- Talking with Toddlers about Coronavirus