AAPS Food Distribution Plan
SPRING Food Distribution
There will be food distribution at all locations during Spring Break - Wednesday, March 31st.
Daytime Pick-Up Time - 11:30 to 12:30/1pm
Late Afternoon Pick-Up Time - 4:30-6:00pm at these schools:
Mitchell Elementary, Pathways, Huron, Pioneer, Skyline High Schools NEW: Carpenter & Scio Farms
AAPS, working with Chartwells Food Service, is pleased to provide “to go” breakfast, lunch and dinner available for pick-up.
- Please see the list of locations and their food distribution times below.
- These meals are intended for children up to 18 years old and any child with special needs up to 26 years old. AAPS will distribute these meals to children, and parents/guardians. The meals will contain a balanced breakfast, lunch and newly added dinner!
- Because we are practicing social distancing we ask that you pick-up your meals and take them home to eat and please wear a mask when picking up the meals.
- Follow this link for Free & Reduced Meal applications.
AAPS Food Service Hotline – If you have food allergy needs or cannot make it to a pick-up location please call 734-994-2265. We will make every attempt to make arrangements but we are no longer offering home food deliveries.
Food Pick-Up Locations
- A new program for families with children who received free or reduced-cost lunches at school
Alternative Food Locations for Families
The link below contains information on additional food pantry and pick up locations provided by Food Gatherers to supplement the food that AAPS is providing for students.