Student Work Permits

  •  Applying For A Work Permit

    • Please fill out the appropriate work permit application form (see below).
    • Complete sections 1 and 2 on the form before making an appointment.
    • While we encourage you to set the appointment at your home HS, you may email any of the following staff who can set an appointment for you:
    • Once your appointment has been confirmed, you will receive further instructions.

    Work Permit Form, Under 16 years of age (CA-6)

    Work Permit Form, 16-17 year-olds (CA-7)

    For middle school students (14 years and older) and Ann Arbor residents not enrolled in the AAPS:
    If your student lives within the AAPS district boundaries, but is not currently enrolled in an AAPS high school, please contact the high school in whose boundaries you reside using the contact list above. 

    For questions, please email: