AAPS is excited to provide an enhanced benefits enrollment process to all employees through our new online enrollment system!
We want to make sure the experience is smooth and easy for all so here are a few key items to remember before you login to complete your benefits enrollment:
- Click this link for How to Enroll guide.
- Make sure you have all dependent social security numbers at hand when you get ready to complete your online benefits enrollment. If you have any dependents enrolled onto AAPS benefits, you will have to enter their social security numbers in the system in order to proceed with enrolling them onto benefits. Social security numbers are required for dependents by the insurance carriers.
- For assistance, see below:
- Beginning in 2019, we will change the insurance coverage dates.
- Previously, our insurance was in effect from July 1 to June 30.
- As a result of collaborative negotiations, our insurance coverage will run from Jan. 1 through Dec. 31 each year.
- That means that for this year only, we have a "short plan year" for insurance coverage, July 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018.
Open Enrollment is in the month of November, with elections effective January 1st of every year.
All changes in coverage (marriage, birth, death, divorce, etc) must be made within 30 days of the event.
Office of Retirement Services1-800-381-5111 Kapnick/Flexible Spending Account1-888-263-4656LifeBalance Employee Assistance Program (EAP)User ID: annarborPassword: schools1-877-259-3785
Use links to the left for benefit details of specific employee groups.