AAPS - Rec & Ed’s Before/After Care Program
Rec & Ed's Before/After Care program promotes children's wellbeing through enrichment activities, positive relationships, and a safe environment. Rec & Ed is actively hiring qualified staff for the 2022-2023 school year. Join our friendly and caring team!
Why work for Rec & Ed Before/After Care?
- Highly competitive wages and benefits
- Part-time and full-time schedules
- Financial bonus for employees who start in mid-August, 2022
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
Find out more and apply for open positions at our job posting site or by clicking individual job titles below:
- Program Director
- Site Supervisor
- Child Care Assistant + Noon Hour Supervisor
- Child Care Assistant
- Special Needs Assistant
- AAPS uses Applitrack application software for all positions
- Applitrack will ask you to create an account, allowing you to save and resume later
- Have your work history handy for filling out the online application form
- You may also upload a resume and cover letter, but just filling out the online application is fine too.
- Skip questions that ask about teaching history/philosophy
Contact Zachary Brannock at email@example.com