Clothing and Household Items
- House by the Side of the Road: The House by the Side of the Road provides free clothing, bedding and small household items to people in need. Clients can come in every 3 months to shop. No referrals are necessary. They are open Monday through Friday from 10 AM till 2 PM. They are located at 2051 S. State Street in Ann Arbor.
- Ann Arbor Thrift Shop: Anyone can shop for clothing and household items. School Social Workers may have vouchers so that families can purchase items at no cost. Contact your School Social Worker for details.
- Friends in Deed: Offers free furniture and cribs for eligible families.
- Free Pack and Plays: The Washtenaw Area Council for Children provides free Pack and Plays to Medicaid Eligible families who complete a Safe Sleep Training. Staff can complete a referral form for the interested parent. Safe Sleep Referral Form.
- Additional Clothing Resources: The Community Action Network provides a list of additional clothing resources for families and students.