Required Documents for Enrollment

  • Enrollment documents can be uploaded when enrolling a student online, or they can be provided directly to the school’s office:
  • Parent/Guardian Driver’s License, State ID, Passport, or Visa

  • Student’s Birth Certificate OR Passport w/Notarized Record of Birth

  • Proofs of Residency (2 required)

  • Immunization Records

  • Vision & Hearing Screening for entering Young 5s/Kindergarteners

  • Transcripts and School Forms

  • Forms for Non-Traditional Living Arrangements

  • In accordance with the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act (2015) and AAPS BOE Policy 5110.R.01, students who meet the federal definition of homeless have the right to enroll in school immediately, even if they lack the required documents. A temporary residence statement and referral can be found on the AAPS McKinney-Vento (Homeless) Student Services page. Residency details, enrollment status, and personally identifiable information are confidential and shared only with the school officials who have a legitimate educational interest.

    Please contact the enrolling school if you have any questions regarding enrollment documentation.