Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. - Liberal Arts & Reading in Elementary Education M.A.Ed - Literacy & Sport Coaching and Leadership
Ms. Ellen Brooks
Ellen began as a substitute in Ann Arbor, then graduated from Eastern Michigan University with highest honors and happily jumped into full time teaching! Her family is in Monroe Michigan, although her little brother is quite the traveller. Sorry Wolverines, but she grew up as the daughter of a Spartan and got her teaching masters and coaching graduate certificate through Michigan State University. She loves to read, is trying to be a better cook, and loves to spend time with her family.
The photo is of Ms. Brooks when she was in first grade!
1. Ms. Brooks has appeared in over 20 theater productions since the 6th grade!
2. She was born in Cleveland, Ohio
3. She still loves to play Pokemon games on her Gameboy or smart phone emulator
4. This animal lover has two sibling cats (Hobbes and Tessa), and a dog (born in May, 2017) named Cricket!
5. She and her husband have known each other since 6th grade!