Locations, Hours, Fees
The Ann Arbor Public Schools Community Education and Recreation department runs on-site before and after school childcare programs at these 5 Ann Arbor elementary schools:Abbot
PittsfieldChild care programs at Burns Park and Lawton Elementaries are run by Community Day Care. Child care at King Elementary is run by KingKare.
Program HoursBefore school care opens at 7:15AM and ends at the beginning of the school day.After school care begins at the end of the school day and closes at 6:00PM.
Yearly Registion Fee $30 per student (non-refundable)
Standard Schedule (Extended Day Program ) per week $150. The $150 Weekly Program Fee is based on 173 full days of care that have been divided equally over the school year. The fee per month will remain the same regardless of how many days/weeks are in a month because the fee has been averaged out for the year. In this way of calculaing the fee, families are not charged for "no school " days, and are not charged for PM care for half days.
For additional fees, please look at the Extended Day Program Handbook
How to pay my bill in RecNet for the Extended Day Program
- Go to: Sign into RecNet. https://apm.activecommunities.com/aareced/ActiveNet_Login
All registered families have an account. Please do NOT create a new account. You are welcome to change your password
- Account Options will appear on the screen
- Under Account payments, click on Pay on Account
- This will take you to a screen where you can pay your bill with a credit card
- All families should set up their account to automatically deduct their monthly fee from a credit/debit card with an expiration date of at least 5/31/2022. Please check the auto box if you did not set this option up with your initial registration
- If you do not have a credit/debit card you will need to send your payment through the US mail or drop it off in our exterior drop slot. Payments must be received by the 25th of each month to avoid late fees