• Transcripts for Current Students & ACT/SAT Information

    Please click on the Parchment image below to register and request transcripts online.
    Order Credentials from Parchment
    For In-School Paper Processing
    Q: How do I request a Transcript?
    A: You can request your transcript via parchment; the fastest, most efficient, and secure method.

    Q: Is there a Fee for the Transcript?
    A: No, transcripts are free for current students.

    Q: Are SAT and ACT scores on the transcript?
    A: No.  You must request directly from SAT or ACT to have your scores sent to colleges.
    Here is the link:
    Order ACT scores via http://www.actstudent.org/scores/send/.
         Huron High School ID # 230086
    Click Here to go directly to the ACT ordering website.
    Order AP and SAT scores via http://student.collegeboard.org.
    Click Here to go directly to the AP and SAT website.