• Grade Change Process

    If a student/parent/guardian believes that a grade was entered in error, they should first address the issue with the teacher who issued the grade.

    If a satisfactory resolution is not achieved, they should bring the issue to the attention of the building principal and define the reason they believe that the grade is incorrect.
    If this fails to bring a satisfactory resolution, the matter may be referred to a district level grade appeal committee.

    A written request must be directed to Administrator for Secondary Education, 994-2242, for grades 6 to 12, to initiate the district level grade appeal process.