The updated bus routes for the 2022-2023 school year are listed here: AAPS Bus Schedules as well as the AAATA bus routes that serve many of our high school students.
Families will also receive bus route information from their schools.
My Stop Bus Arrival App
My Stop is a free desktop and mobile app that provides parents access to bus route information such as a child’s assigned bus, bus stop location and updates on the estimated time of arrival at the bus stop. My Stop allows parents and students to plan for late or on-time arrival and prevent missed pick-ups. We are aware of a 1–2-minute lag that may occur as the bus route information is being processed and transmitted to the app through the GPS system. We continue to work with My Stop to improve this issue.
Please still have your student at their bus stop 10 minutes before the posted arrival time.
Instructions on how to set up My Stop from the app store as well as My Stop FAQs are below.
MyStop Instruction Translations
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Drivers and Monitors Needed!AAPS has partnered with Durham School Services to provide bus transportation for our students.Durham Transportation is accepting applications for bus drivers and assistants
- Starting Pay:
- Driver: $25.50 per hour - guaranteed 6 hours per day
- Monitor: $17.27 per hour -guaranteed 6 hours per day
- Paid Holidays - Sick Time - Matching 401K - Medical Benefits - Life Insurance & More!
- SIGN ON BONUS
- $5000 Fully Credentialed School Bus Drivers
- $4000 School Bus Driver with CDL
- $500 - Non Credentialed School Bus Drivers
- For more information, contact Cheri Henrion email@example.com or
- Apply at: durhamschoolservices.com (type "Ann Arbor" in the location search)
- Starting Pay:
Phone: (734) 994-2330
Please click here to reach Durham School Services for contact information including phone numbers and links to email addresses, a list of who to call, a question and concern form that can be emailed, and more about the company.
Want to know if you live in a walk-to-school or ride-to-school area?
Search the Attendance-Area-by-Streets directory