Updating Teacher Certifications

  • It is the teachers responsibility to keep certification up to date. Click here for instructions on how to renew your certificate. You can also contact the Michigan Department of Education. 

    Please note: The District does not grant a Two-Year Extended Provisional Certificate or a third renewal of a Provisional Certificate. 

    To check on the status of your certification click here.

Degree Changes for AAEA