School Menu Information
AAPS & Chartwells Meal Charging Policy
In the event a student does not have sufficient funds in hand or in their account to pay for a school meal, the student will be allowed to charge a meal to their account. This policy prohibits AAPS and food service staff from:
- identifying students who cannot pay for a school meal or owe a negative balance in any way such as wristbands, or handstamps,
- make students perform chores or work to pay for their meals,
- dispose of a meal after it has been served due to an unpaid meal balance,
- have direct communication with students about their unpaid balance unless all communication channels have been exhausted with the parent/ guardian, and
- discuss negative meal balance with the student in the presence of other students.
Parents/guardians are encouraged to pay for the charged meal as soon as possible, as all unpaid balances must be paid in full by the end of each semester (or trimester). Parents/guardians of students who charge meals will be encouraged to apply for free or reduced priced meals.To transfer balances between siblings please call the Food Service Office at 734-994-2265If you would like a refund for your childs meal account please email Wendy Brush at email@example.com with the following information:
Checks can take up to 3 weeks to be received.
- Name of the student(s)
- School(s) they attend or attended
- Reason for the refund
- Name of who to make the check out to
- Address where to send the check
Dominos Pizza is Served!!See below which day your school is serving Dominos!Monday: Ann Arbor Open, Abbot, Dicken, Eberwhite, LoganTuesday: Allen, Angell, Bach, Haisley, King, Mitchell, Pittsfield, Community, PathwaysWednesday: Bryant, Carpenter, Lakewood, Lawton, NorthsideThursday: Burns Park, Pattengill, Thurston, WinesPrintable menus below ↓
School Breakfast Available Daily in all AAPS Schools!Give your student a healthy start! Mornings can be rushed, but it is important to make time for breakfast. Students can benefit from the School Breakfast Program! Studies show that school breakfast can raise test scores while improving classroom attentiveness and behavior. Make sure your students start the school day with a healthy meal! Breakfast is served in all AAPS schools prior to the start of the school day. Students that qualify for free and reduced lunch, automatically qualify for free or reduced breakfast. Check out our breakfast menus below!
We now offer locally grown fruits and vegetables. See our school menu page to see what we are serving!Click on the link below for a delicious recipe.
PreschoolElementaryMiddle School(See High School Breakfast Menu)A2STEAM @ Northside(See Elemenary Breakfast Menu)High SchoolBreakfastCommunityPathwaysSee High School BreakfastAdult MenuPlease check back at a later dateCatering MenuPlease send Catering orders to firstname.lastname@example.org