SendMoneyToSchool.com provides an easy to use, efficient way to make payments quickly and securely anytime using a simple internet connection. SendMoneyToSchool.com offers the following features:
New to SendMoneyToSchool?Visit SendMoneyToSchool.com to register.You'll need your student's 6 digit student ID number -- please contact your child's school if you need that information.
- Make online deposits to your student's meal accounts
- View purchase and payment histories, and account activity at no cost
- Set up reminders for when your student's balance is low
- Transfer funds among siblings
AAPS & Chartwells Meal Charging Policy
In the event a student does not have sufficient funds in hand or in their account to pay for a school meal, the student will be allowed to charge a meal to their account. This policy prohibits AAPS and food service staff from:
- identifying students who cannot pay for a school meal or owe a negative balance in any way such as wristbands, or handstamps,
- make students perform chores or work to pay for their meals,
- dispose of a meal after it has been served due to an unpaid meal balance,
- have direct communication with students about their unpaid balance unless all communication channels have been exhausted with the parent/ guardian, and
- discuss negative meal balance with the student in the presence of other students.
Parents/guardians are encouraged to pay for the charged meal as soon as possible, as all unpaid balances must be paid in full by the end of each semester (or trimester). Parents/guardians of students who charge meals will be encouraged to apply for free or reduced priced meals.