Safety Town Registration Forms

  • **Registration will be open on March 5th at 10am**

    Register Online Here

    We highly recommend complete registration online. If you would like a paper registration form, please download the Fillable PDF Safety Town Registration Form and send a copy to


    Rec & Ed staff make every effort to provide reasonable accommodation for children with special needs. ​When you register, we ask you all the questions we need for permissions, waivers and emergency contacts. However, if your child has any special needs, including allergies, you will need to complete additional forms. 

    All forms must be submitted at least 1 week prior to the start of camp. Please allow at least 3 weeks notice for students requiring a one-on-one aide. Rec & Ed staff will follow up with parents regarding accommodations based on information provided at registration. If you have not been contacted regarding your child's special needs at least 2 weeks before the camp starts, please call 734.994.2300 x 53232.


    Please fill out and return the following forms at least one week prior to the first day of Safety Town:

    • Special Needs Planning for Safety Town - Please fill this out if you think your child might need a little help being in school independently.
    • Medical Authorization Form - This form authorizes a Rec & Ed staff person to administer medicine. The doctor's signature (and yours) must be on this form in order for us to administer medicine to your child. Please give us this form along with your child’s medicine when you arrive at Safety Town.
    • Emergency Action Planning Form - If your child has a serious allergy, it is imperative that we know the exact steps to take in an emergency.


    If using a paper registration form, please mail or drop off by May 1st to avoid postal delays.

    Send your paper registration form to:

    Safety Town Program, Community Education & Recreation
    1515 South Seventh St, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103 
    * Secure 24 hour drop box located to the left of the front door and on the side of the building. Between doors #57 # 58

    Please call Rec & Ed (734-994-2300 x 0) if you have any questions.