Rec & Ed Cancellation, Withdrawal, Refund, and Transfer Policies
If you need to withdraw from any Rec & Ed program, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can open up space for someone else to register or cancel the camp/class if the minimum enrollment has not been met. Specific program cancellation policies are listed below.
1. Classes and Camps Cancellation/Transfer Policy
Click here for policies and procedures for youth and adult class cancellations and youth camp cancellations.
2. Youth Team Sports Cancellation Policy
Need to withdraw your child from a youth sports program? Please let us know as soon as possible so we can open the space for another child.
To be issued a refund minus a $10 processing fee,* send an email before the first scheduled game to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No refunds or credits will be issued after the first scheduled game.
*You can also request the refund be placed as a non-refundable credit to a Rec & Ed account for future use.
Exceptions to the stated policy may be granted in extenuating circumstances.
Youth Team Sports Program Fees will be refunded in full when leagues/teams are canceled by Rec & Ed. Leagues or teams may be canceled if the minimum enrollment is not met. There is no refund or reduction of fees for practice/games missed by a student.
3. Adult Team Sports Cancellation PolicyTeams requesting a sponsor/deposit fee refund must complete and submit a refund request form or email: CancelTeamSport@aaps.k12.mi.us
A. Sponsor/Deposit Fee Refund Requests
- Sponsor/Deposit fee refund requests received in writing by 5:00 pm at least 14 calendar days before the league's first scheduled match are subject to a $10.00 service fee.
- Sponsor fee refund requests received in writing by 5:00 pm within 14-7 calendar days before the league's first scheduled match will be assessed a 50% (i.e.. 1/2 of the sponsor fee) service fee.
- Sponsor fee refund requests received less than 7 calendar days before the league's first scheduled match will be denied.
B. Team Fees are not eligible for refund. (All team fees are due before a team's first scheduled game.)