Other Family & Parent Resoures
Please note that the Ann Arbor Public Schools are not responsible for the content of sites outside of the aaps.k12.mi.us/a2schools.org domains; these links are provided solely as a courtesy to our familes and community members and do not indicate an endorsement of the services offered.
- For free after-school tutoring in all subjects, and writing workshops for students ages 6-18
- Ann Arbor Book Festival
- Ann Arbor District Library
- Ann Arbor District Library Homework Help Resources
- City of Ann Arbor newsletters & other publications
- For assistance in locating licensed child care.
- Family Learning Institute
- Literacy Coalition of Washtenaw County
- for anti-bullying resources for parents and teachers
- State of Michigan Department of Education Parents Page
- Tips on Talking to Your Child About Traumatic Events