National Honor Society at Skyline
What is National Honor Society?
- Promotes and recognizes students who reflect outstanding accomplishments in the areas of Scholarship, Leadership, Character, and Service
- Strives to make a positive difference in the lives of individuals and focuses on the spirit of community and school
- Thousands of schools across the United States are chartered and offer this program to their motivated students
- Membership in this organization is indeed an honor and an accomplishment
- Students must be in the 11-12 grade with a 3.5+ cumulative GPA
- Students must submit a one page narrative on leadership, 2 letters of recommendation and a verification of service sheet (see Application link below)
- The Skyline Chapter Members are responsible for 10 hours per trimester of Individual Service Projects (ISP) + ONE Chapter Service Project per year. Chapter service projects are shared with the group regularly through the email.
- Students will be notified if they qualify for NHS at the beginning of the school year.
- Applications are available at the beginning of the SECOND week of school.
- Applications are available in the SLC offices and on the Skyline NHS website.
Application DeadlineSee application explanation link above.
Submit application to the SLC office on the 3rd or 4th Floor
Contact the Advisers
Ms. Heather Schimmel - email@example.com
Mr. Dennis Brunzell- firstname.lastname@example.org
Calendar can be found at