AAPS High School Summer Programs
Three Program Options:
5 Week Program:
June 28 – August 2
No Classes July 4thFor: Credit and Grade RecoveryInstructional Method:
Session 1: 8:00 am – 11:00 am
- Traditional Face-to-Face with Direct Teacher Instruction
- Direct Teacher Instruction with E2020 online content
Snack Break: 11:00 am – 11:25 am
Session 2: 11:30 am – 2:30 pmPrincipals: Marcus Edmondson and Kevin Hudson
For: Student Choice, Flexible Advancement in Math, and Math Skills DevelopmentInstructional Methods:Online (OL)
Blended Personal Fitness
- Online courses are taught 100% online.
- Attendance is required at one Orientation session and a minimum of two Proctored Assessments.
- Proctoring Sessions are every Wednesday 11:30 am - 2:30 pm and Friday 8:00 am - 11:00 am.
- Some Online Instruction and some Face-to-Face Instruction
- Attendance is required at one Orientation session, a minimum of two Proctored Assessments, and attendance at Face-to-Face class meetings.
Online Coordinator: Anthony Lauer
For: Student Choice and EnrichmentInstructional Method:
- Must have a qualified, volunteer CR Instructor and an approved course syllabus.
- Meeting times arranged with CR Instructor.
- Must attend one orientation session and show documentation of work to CR Monitor at least 2 times.