AAPS High School Summer Programs
2020 Dates & Program Details TBD
July 1 – August 2
No Classes July 4-5For: Credit and Grade RecoveryInstructional Method:
Session 1: 8:00 am – 11:00 am
- Innovative teaching methods, highly collaborative, project based, and inquiry driven instruction
- Highly qualified instructors in a personal, face to face learning environment
- E2020 online content
Snack Break: 11:00 am – 11:25 am
Session 2: 11:30 am – 2:30 pmParent Information & Registration Night:
June 13, 6:30 PM at Huron HSOn Site Registration at Huron HS: June 18-21Questions & Info: AAPSHSsummer@a2schools.orgDirector: Michael Sumerton
Principals: Amina Allen and Daniel Hyliard
For: Student Choice, Flexible Advancement in Math, and Math Skills DevelopmentInstructional Methods:Online (OL)
Blended Personal Fitness
- Online courses are taught 100% online.
- Attendance is required at one Orientation session and a minimum of two Proctored Assessments.
- Proctoring Sessions are every Wednesday 11:30 am - 2:30 pm and Friday 8:00 am - 11:00 am.
- Some Online Instruction and some Face-to-Face Instruction
- Attendance is required at one Orientation session, a minimum of two Proctored Assessments, and attendance at Face-to-Face class meetings.
Online Learning Coordinator: Anthony Lauer
For: Student Choice and EnrichmentInstructional Method:
- Must have a qualified, volunteer CR Instructor and an approved course syllabus.
- Meeting times arranged with CR Instructor.
- Must attend one orientation session and show documentation of work to CR Monitor at least 2 times.
SAT PrepAt Huron High SchoolEnrollment: By recommendation of teacher or counselorWhen:
June 18 & 20: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
July 13, 20, & 27 (Saturdays): 10:00 am – 2:00 pmQuestions & Info: AAPSHSsummer@a2schools.org