AAPS Community Resource Summer 2019
- 5-week syllabus and completed registration paperwork due by June 21st
- Syllabi will be reviewed June 19th - June 21st
- Registration June 10th - June 21st
- Classes Begin: June 26th
- Orientation: TBD
- Withdraw Deadline: June 28th
- Classes End: July 31st
About Community Resource (CR)
- Must have a qualified, volunteer CR Instructor and an approved course syllabus submitted by June 21st.
- Meeting times arranged with CR Instructor.
- Must attend one orientation session and show documentation of work to CR Monitor at least 2 times.
- More information about CR classes can be found at the CR website:
Registration and Syllabus Submission on the AAPS MoodleAvailable June 10th - June 21stStarting June 10th students will be able to complete registration on the Moodle site. They will need to complete a Google Form that will email them a registration form that must be signed and returned with the syllabus and volunteer certification form.
Students must submit a syllabus and Volunteer Certification Form to Community High School RM 215 or email to email@example.com
Note: If this is your first time on the AAPS Moodle you will need to complete your profile. Make sure you enter info for all starred items.
Tuition Fee / Refunds
- $269 per .5 credit for AAPS students; $299 for non-AAPS students
- Students needing a scholarship will designate that on the pre-registration form.
- Payments can be made through the mypaymentsplus.com website or submitted with registration.
- The withdrawal deadline is June 28th. Students, who withdraw from their class by the deadline, will receive a full refund of the tuition fee. You must notify Anthony Lauer at firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline to withdraw from a class. No refunds after June 28th.
Showing Documentation of Work
Students are required to show documentation of their work at two different times throughout the course. The CR Monitor will give students the dates and times at orientation.
Transportation to the orientation and meetings with the CR Monitor is not provided by the Ann Arbor Public Schools. The AATA will run all summer. AATA bus schedules will be available during registration.
People To Know
Summer CR Program Monitor: Danelle Mosher
For more information: Call 994-2025 or email email@example.com