AP Summer Work
Skyline's philosophy for AP courses as it relates to summer work is to encourage a passionate interest in the subject, activate and reinforce prior knowledge, bridge or facilitate entry into AP course work, and reduce any obstacles that may exist.
For students to increase their persistence, grit, and academic self confidence, AP teachers will explicitly teach soft skills such as study skills, time management, organization, and academic literacy.
To intentionally create, foster, and nurture a sense of community where students know that they belong in an advanced academic setting.Please click on each course at the beginning of June to see if any summer work has been assigned.
- AP Art History (Summer Work. Supplies from A215 6/8-6/14)
- AP Calculus AB (summer work)
- AP Calculus BC (suummer work) and welcome letter
- Statistics AP (no summer work) and Welcome Letter
- AP Music Theory
- AP Biology and class website (summer work)
- Chemistry AP (summer work)
- AP Environmental Science (summer work)
- Physics AP
AP Computer Science Principles - (no summer work)
AP Computer Science A - (no summer work)
- AP U.S. History AP- (no summer work)
- AP Microeconomics AP & Macroeconomics - (no summer work) and Welcome Letter
- U.S. Government & Politics AP
- AP European History- (no summer work)
- AP Psychology (no summer work)
- AP French, AP Chineses and AP Spanish (summer work)