Standard Operating Procedure for “NC” Grade Made Up in Edgenuity
- Student does not pass 1 or more units/projects/lessons of a course.
- Teacher determines the student should receive an “NC” and makeup work.
- Teacher fills out NC Grade Notice Google Form.
- Teacher completes Edgenuity Credit Recovery Form for appropriate subject area (see below) to denote instruction needed for specific unit/units.
- Teacher turns in copies of Edgenuity Plan to the designated building administrator.
- Counselor schedules the Edgenuity class and gives a copy of the forms to the Edgenuity teacher.
- Student completes unit(s)/project(s)/lesson(s) in Edgenuity with a grade.
- Edgenuity teacher completes Section 1 of the Edgenuity Exit Form and returns the required forms to the building principal.
- Building Principal completes Section 2 of the Edgenuity Exit Form and returns the form to the original teacher.**
- Original teacher determines the new grade for the unit(s)/project(s)/lesson(s), completes Section 3 of the Edgenuity Exit Form and turns it in to the Records Office.
- Records Office completes Section 4 of the Edgenuity Exit Form and changes the grade as needed.
**In the event that the teacher is unavailable when work is completed, please attach a Power School Printout of the student’s current standing to aid in determining the final grade