The Logan Parent-Teacher-Student Organization (PTSO) is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that exists to fulfill its four-pronged mission of:
- To Promote a working relationship among all members of the Logan Community;
- To serve as a liason between the Logan Elementary parents and faculty, staff, Logan School administration and the Ann Arbor Board of Education;
- To promote a forum for discussion of issues pertaining to Logan School and to engage in appropriate action on such issues; and
- To provide volunteer and financial support for Logan School activities.
With the consistent budget cuts in the school district, the PTSO has become a large source of funding for the programs and activities at our school. The PTSO funds:
- The Art and Science Fair
- Book Fair
- Field Trips and Transportation
- Heritage Night
- Music Supplies
- PBIS Awards
- Science Olympiad
- School Supplies
- Field Day
- Much, much more...
Our biggest source of income is family donations. We rely heavily on these generous donations of our community to assist us in achieving our goal of making Logan an exemplary learning community. The Logan PTSO engages in year-round fundraising efforts to support the activities and programs that we provide for our student population. Please take a minute to review all the ways in which your family can help support our efforts, many without very much time or effort at all!
Logan’s Super Shopper Club
Link your shoppers card or credit card to Logan Elementary, and up to 5% of your everyday purchases will be donated to the PTSO! For more information contact Robyn Schmier at: firstname.lastname@example.org