Important Snack Information
Students are able to have a snack twice a day, once in the morning (about 10:00) and in the afternoon (about 3:30). Lunch begins at 11:25.
Please keep these snack tips in mind…
- Remember… this is a snack. Students will not eat their lunch if given too much food for snack. Snack time is only about 10 minutes.
- Students need to bring fresh fruit or veggies for the first two weeks of school.
- Snacks should NOT be put into your child’s lunchbox. All snack items are to be in separate containers with your child’s name on it. Lunchboxes are taken to the cafeteria and are not accessible for students during snack time.
- Send in TWO containers of snacks, one for the morning and one for the afternoon. Remember have your child’s name on the containers.
- Juice is not allowed at snack time. You are able to send in a water bottle and we have a drinking fountain in the classroom.