Annual Public Notice
The Ann Arbor Public Schools offers a variety of career and technical programs available to all students at the middle and high school levels. The program areas include the following:
- Automotive Maintenance & Light Repair
- Business Administration, Management & Operations
- Construction Trades (Homebuilding)
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts (Hospitality)
- Digital Multimedia & Information Resources Design (Web Design)
- Finance (Accounting)
- Health & Therapeutic Services (Health Sciences)
- Marketing Sales & Services, Entrepreneurship
Articulation is available for many of the above courses at Washtenaw Community College upon successful completion of the course(s).
For more information regarding Career and Technical Education (CTE), contact Karen Eisley, District Department Chair at 734-994-2077 or visit our website.
Inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies should be directed to:Executive Director of Human Resource Services
2555 S. State Street, Ann Arbor, Mi 48104
Statement of Non-Discrimination
No person shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination in any educational program or activity available in any school on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, creed, political belief, age, national origin, linguistic and language differences, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, socioeconomic status, height, weight, marital or familial status, disability or veteran status.