Offers skill assessments, interest inventories to help you find a career that fits you, as well as employment and internship information.
SAFETY TRAINING FOR STUDENTS Powerpoint
Career and Technical Education is an educational model that aligns secondary and post-secondary education to labor market demand, and provides students with the technical, academic and employability knowledge and skills they need for success.
MICHIGAN COLLEGE ACCESS NETWORK http://www.micollegeaccess.org/
The Michigan College Access Network (MCAN) provides free support for all students and families in Michigan to simplify the process of transitioning from middle school to high school to college and career.
CAREER CRUISING http://careercruising.com
Career Cruising is a resources available to ANN ARBOR PUBLIC SCHOOL students that offers a career matchmaker based on your interests, employment, college and career training information.
BUREAU OF LABOR STATISTICS, US DOL http://www.bls.gov/k12/students.htm
Offers national and statewide information on labor.
OCCUPATIONAL OUTLOOK HANDBOOK, US DOL http://www.bls.gov/ooh/
Offers job descriptions, employment outlooks, etc.
LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ABOUT CAREERS IN DIFFERENT CLUSTERS / PATHWAYS?
The links below offer many job titles depending on the amount of career training needed
- Careers in Agriculture
- Careers in Architecture & Construction
- Careers in Arts, AV Technology & Communications
- Careers in Business Management & Administration
- Careers in Education & Training
- Careers in Finance
- Careers in Government & Public Administration
- Careers in Health Science
- Careers in Hospitality & Tourism
- Careers in Human Services
- Careers in Information Technology
- Careers in Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Careers in Manufacturing
- Careers in Marketing
- Careers in Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
- Careers in Transportation, Distribution & Logistics