AAPS Connections+ Guidelines and Tips
AAPS knows that learning groups are being formed throughout the community by organizations and families to support parents and students during the COVID-19 pandemic. To help parents and other organizations who have formed these student learning groups we have compiled suggested guidelines and tips to help sustain a successful virtual classroom learning environment.
AAPS families have been asked to choose between three learning options as part of the Reimagine Learning program in response to the COVID-19 pandemic for the 2020-20021 school year. These guidelines and tips will support all three program choices.
This is a working document that we will continue to add to as we find resources to share.
Would you like to see a resource added to the Guide? Please let us know by emailing email@example.com
Guide Table of Contents
- Quick Links
- Health and Safety
- Instructional Expectations
- Prep for Online Learning
- Supporting Students and Families
- Academic Support Resources
- Additional Resources
Getting Help for Your Students:
Communicating with AAPS
- Please contact your student(s) teacher first with any questions or concerns. You can find a link to staff contacts on the school website at a2schools.org
- You can always contact your school principal as the next step in your communication.
- Additional AAPS contact information
- For AAPS Strategic Partnership questions please contact Nancy Shore: firstname.lastname@example.org