AAPS Strategic Partnership Volunteers
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with AAPS.
At this time, we have closed our volunteer placement window.
We will open the window again in January to frequent volunteers.
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com.
Want to Volunteer right now? Volunteer Washtenaw (run by the United Way of Washtenaw County) has volunteer opportunity postings.
Want to support AAPS students? Check out our student support page.
Volunteer Opportunities From Our Strategic Partners
- Community Action Network (CAN)
- Peace Neighborhood Center
- Family Learning Institute (FLI)
- View Current Volunteer Opportunities.
- View the 2020-2021 AAPS Volunteer Guide
- AAPS Orientation Registration Information
- U-M Students, Staff and Student Groups: Go here
- Are you a parent who wants to volunteer at your child's school? Please contact the school directly
- Any U-M Affiliated individual or group or any organization interested in frequent virtual engagement with AAPS will also be asked to complete a virtual Volunteer checklist before volunteering.
- We place volunteers in Sept/Oct and Jan/Feb
- All Volunteers must clear a background check.
- Completing the Volunteer Interest Form does not guarentee you will be able to volunteer at AAPS.
Who can be a Volunteer?
Volunteers come from a variety of backgrounds and include retired teachers, college students, employees from local businesses, and much more.What is the time commitment?
We are currently looking for volunteers that can commit to at least 3 months of volunteering.
Ways volunteers can help
- Work with a teacher in a classroom setting
- Participate in one-time events.
- Be a career role model
- Conduct a donation drive
- Learn more about these opportunites
Are you an employer/business that wants to get involved with AAPS? Learn more about our Strategic Partnership Program.
Questions? Contact Nancy Shore, Strategic Partnership and Volunteer Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org