Skyline's Chapter of National Honors Society would like to introduce the 2022-2023 Executive Board Members:
Daniel Jung- President
Salsabeel Hodge- VP
Rachel Wei- Secretary
Anshi Pacha- Parliamentarian
Nina Taleb Bendiab and Valentina La Marca- Community Service Chairs.Celebrating 100 Years of National Honors Society and Welcoming Our New Members
What is National Honor Society?
- Promotes and recognizes students who reflect outstanding accomplishments in the areas of Scholarship, Leadership, Character and Service.
- Strives to make a positive difference in the lives of individuals and focuses on the spirit of community and school.
- Thousands of schools across the United States are chartered and offer this program to their motivated students.
- Membership in this organization is indeed an honor and an accomplishment.
Becoming a Member
- Students must be in the 10th-12th grade with a 3.5+ cumulative GPA.
- Students must submit a one-page narrative on leadership, 2 letters of recommendation and a verification of service sheet.
- Students must submit an Application.
- Complete Service Hours. The Skyline Chapter Members are responsible for engaging in 2 meaningful Individual Service Projects per year. Chapter service projects are shared with the group regularly through the email.
- Keep Track of Your Service Hours. NHS members must keep a record of their service hours and regularly submit them on the Service Hours Log.
- Attend NHS meetings. You should attend every NHS meeting. If you cannot make it to a meeting, notify Ms. Dedvukaj and Ms. Kincaid, or a member of the E-Board that you will not be able to attend.
Contact the Advisors:
Ms. Tiffany Kincaid -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Liza Dedvukaj -- email@example.com