Skyline's Chapter of National Honor's Society would like to introduce the 2019-20 Executive Board Members:President: Deniz KircaVice President: Oliver WangSecretary: Ema ZagajaeParliamentarian/ Treasurer: Oscar Shiomi JensenCommunity Service Chairs:Ananya & Sharma Oluwaseun Ajepe
What is National Honor Society?
- Promotes and recognizes students who reflect outstanding accomplishments in the areas of Scholarship, Leadership, Character, and Service
- Strives to make a positive difference in the lives of individuals and focuses on the spirit of community and school
- Thousands of schools across the United States are chartered and offer this program to their motivated students
- Membership in this organization is indeed an honor and an accomplishment
- Students must be in the 11-12 grade with a 3.5+ cumulative GPA
- Students must submit a one page narrative on leadership, 2 letters of recommendation and a verification of service sheet (see Application link below)
- The Skyline Chapter Members are responsible for 10 hours per trimester of Individual Service Projects (ISP) + ONE Chapter Service Project per year. Chapter service projects are shared with the group regularly through the email.
- Service Hours Log
Submit application to the SLC office on the 3rd Floor.
Contact the Advisers
Ms. Heather Schimmel - email@example.com
Mr. Dennis Brunzell- firstname.lastname@example.org
Calendar can be found at