Come Join the Ann Arbor Public Schools Team!
Ann Arbor Public Schools is a growing district with over 18,000 students and more than 2,000 employees, including over 1400 teachers and professional school staff, across 31 schools and the A2 Virtual+ Academy.
In the Ann Arbor Public Schools we respect diversity, celebrate and benefit from a rich, diverse learning and work environment, and understand that diversity strengthens the organization.
- Four AAPS schools have been named National Blue Ribbon Schools in the last four years
- Four AAPS high schools rank in the top 20 in Michigan for SAT scores
- Three AAPS high schools are in the top 30 in Michigan according to the US News and World Report rankings
- AAPS offers a Pre-K-12 International Baccalaureate education
- AAPS includes Project Lead the Way STEAM programs in every school at every grade
- Superintendent Dr. Jeanice Kerr Swift has been named the MASA Superintendent of the Year
- Darcy Knoll is the SHAPE Michigan Elementary Physical Education Teacher of the Year
A position with the Ann Arbor Public Schools has many benefits and one is the vibrant community of Ann Arbor.
The Ann Arbor area is home to the University of Michigan along with a dozen nearby universities and colleges. The area is home to hundreds of high-tech and life science businesses and one of the most highly skilled workforces in the nation.