Scarlett Parent Teacher Student Organization
Our Mission: To facilitate close cooperation among parents, teachers, and students in order to raise funds for a variety of enrichment opportunities and foster a strong learning community!
PTSO Meetings and Important Dates
Teacher and PTSO Member Resources
Support Scarlett Middle School
PTSO Documents and Job Descriptions
2022-2023 PTSO Executive Board
- President: Kathy Owens
- Junior President: John Franks
- Treasurer 1: Tiffany Marra
- Treasurer 2: OPEN
- Secretary: Karen Hulsebus
- PTO Council Representative: OPEN
- School Store/Gear: Adelaide Lancaster
- Hospitality: OPEN
- Fundraising Chair: OPEN
- PTO Thrift Liaison: Victoria Engling
- Communications: Victoria Engling
All are welcome. Please join us!
Please join us for our final meeting of the year on June 5th at 6:30pm! We will be voting on next year's PTSO Board, but we are still looking for help with our fundraising and hospitality committees. Please contact us at email@example.com if interested!
Proposed Scarlett PTSO Slate 2023-2024 Executive Board Positions
- President: Kathleen Owens
- Vice President: Karen Hulsebus
- Treasurer #1: Tiffany Marra
- Treasurer #2: Sarah Anton
- Secretary: Adelaide Lancaster
- PTOC Representative: John Franks
You can now meet up with the Roadrunner community on our Facebook Page
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.