Welcome to the Professional Learning page for the Ann Arbor Public Schools.
Here you will find information about Early Release professional development (PD), First Wednesday PD and the Ann Arbor Mentor/Mentee program. Please remember to register for all PD on Kalpa at https://www.kalpapdms.com/
Please select below for more information on Early Release PD and First Wednesday PD:
- 9/25/19 Early Release PD Schedule
- 10/2/19 First Wednesday PD Schedule
- 10/23/19 Early Release PD Schedule
- 11/6/19 First Wednesday PD Schedule
- 12/4/19 First Wednesday PD Schedule
- 1/8/20 First Wednesday PD Schedule
- 2/5/20 First Wednesday PD Schedule
- 3/4/20 First Wednesday PD Schedule
- 4/8/20 First Wednesday PD Schedule
The Mentor / Mentee program is the result of a partnership amongst members of the instructional team: Elementary, Secondary, SISS, and Special Subjects. Our primary goal is to support professional learning for educators new to Ann Arbor in order to impact classroom instruction and student learning. Mentor-mentee pairs will attend two 1.5-hour PD sessions together. Notice in the 19-20 Catalog of Professional Learning that we offer a variety of opportunities through various platforms. The sessions are learner-centered and engineered to support growth in targeted areas through the lens of the Danielson Framework and Equity.