EXTENSION REQUEST FORM
To be considered for an extension, the following conditions must be met:
- The student must have earned between 45%-59% of the total points or completed between 45% -59% of the total activities.
- The student must have logged into and actively engaged in the course by completing activities on a regular basis throughout the term. Regular basis means a minimum of 5 hours a week, every week.
- If the student is eligible per the above criteria, complete the form that is linked below. After submitting the form, look for the completed form and a work plan to be returned to the student email.
- The student must turn in the following to their respective AAPS Building Liaison/Instructor by the end of the specified deadline for the term:
- The completed and fully signed Extension Request form
- Fully completed Extension Completion Plan (also attached to the emailed request form)
- Copy of Gradebook or Progress Report for the online course
2018-2019 term deadlines for submitting all extension paperwork to the AAPS instructor/liaison as listed in PowerSchool:
Trimester 1 - Nov 8, 2018
Semester 1 - January 10, 2019
Trimester 2 - Feb. 21, 2019
Semester 2 - May 29, 2019
Trimeter 3 - May 29, 2019
The new change for extensions beginning with the 2019-2020 school year: Students who require an extension can earn a top grade of 90% if an extension is required.