A2Virtual+ Two-Week extension request deadlines for 2023-24:
Extension Request Deadlines:
- Semester 1: December 21st, 2023
- Semester 2: May 22nd, 2024
- Trimester 1: November 10th, 2023
- Trimester 2: February 15th, 2024
- Trimester 3: May 22nd, 2024
Extension Request Criteria:
To be considered for an extension, the following conditions must be met:
- The student must have earned between 45%-59% of the total points or completed between 45% -59% of the total activities.
- The student must have logged into and actively engaged in the course by completing activities regularly throughout the term. A regular basis means a minimum of 5 hours a week, every week.
- 5th-Grade students taking Math Acceleration are not eligible for an extension.
- Extensions are not granted for middle school level courses; only high school level courses earning high school credit.
- If the student is eligible per the above criteria, complete the form linked below. After submitting the form, look for the completed form and a work plan to be returned to the student's email address.
- The student must submit the completed Extension Completion Plan to their respective AAPS Building Liaison/Instructor by the end of the specified deadline for the term.
Students who require an extension can earn a top grade of 90% if an extension is granted.
Students can apply for a maximum of two extensions. The extension period is only over two consecutive weeks. Classes would need to be worked on concurrently.