What does my math path look like?
Presentation for Accelerating Math Students
The presentation on November 30, 2021 was recorded and can be viewed at this link. The presentation includes questions at the end. There is also a link to the presentation slide deck for review.
Information for Middle School A2Virtual+ Options
Thank you for your interest in A2Virtual+ courses for your middle school student.
An information night was held on April 20, 2021, to discuss the options available for the 2021-2022 school year. The agenda for the evening is as follows:
- Online Learning Criteria and Expectations (slides 1-15)
- What to expect in an online classroom (slides 16-19)
- Middle School Content offerings (slides 20-43)
- Summer Term Options (44-51)
- Math Acceleration in Middle School (slides 53-69)
- Questions and Answers
Here is a copy of the slide deck:
Here is a link to the actual presentation along with the audio.
If you have any questions regarding Middle School participation in A2 Virtual+ please contact our Middle School Counselor, Mr. Allan Loeb. ( email@example.com )