Pioneer Records Professional
Mrs. Brenda Martinez-RiveraEmployment Agencies Education Verification:Please fax or email your requests to Pioneer Records Email
Click here to request transcripts
Transcripts may be requested through parchment.com.
- Please go directly to parchment by clicking this link, Order Transcripts Online.
- Or by going to http://www.parchment.com/features/send-transcripts/.
- There is a $4 fee for requests.
Procedure for USPS Requests:
If you cannot request your transcript through parchment, you will need to mail a written request.
Please include all of the following:
- Your name (and name at the time you were a student, if different)
- Your date of birth
- Your year of graduation (or dates of attendance if you did not graduate from Pioneer)
- A daytime phone number where you can be reached
- A complete address to which you want it mailed
- Indicate whether it needs to be an official copy
- Your signature
- $4.00 per copy (cash is fine - sorry, no credit cards)
- A self-addressed, stamped envelope if you want a receipt.
Mail the request to:
Pioneer High School Attn: Records Office
601 West Stadium Blvd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Because of COVID, please allow 30 days for processing mail-in requests.
Order ACT scores via http://www.actstudent.org/scores/send/.
Pioneer High School
ID# is 230088.
Click Here to go directly to the ACT ordering website.
Order AP and SAT scores via http://student.collegeboard.
Click Here to go directly to the AP and SAT website.