AAPS Scholarships for Graduating Seniors
- Apply at https://a2schools.submittable.com/
- View a complete list of all available AAPS-managed scholarships.
- View the scholarships by school by clicking on the links to the left (computer) or select your school list from the pages (mobile).
About AAPS Scholarships for Graduating Seniors
- A variety of scholarships are available for continuing your education at a credentialed college, university, or trade school.
- Completing an application at a2schools.submittable.com allows you to apply for any AAPS-managed Scholarship for which you are eligible.
- Some scholarships are available to all students districtwide and some are for students graduating from specific AAPS high schools.
- You will be able to view both types of scholarships during the application process.
Application Deadline for Most Scholarships: March 17th, 2023 at 10pm.
Prepare to Submit Your ApplicationEvery scholarship is different, but many require the following:
- Information regarding your family's household income
- Unofficial transcript provided by your counselor or other school official
- Essays describing why you are the best candidate for this scholarship and how you best meet the scholarship criteria.
- Recommendation Letter (depending on Application)
For additional details regarding specific scholarship criteria and application requirements, please refer to each scholarship description.
Apply! Applications due March 17, 2023 at 10:00pmYou can apply for all AAPS College Scholarships to which you are eligibleAAPS uses Submittable for the application process.In order to submit an application, you must create an account with Submittable.
Other Local Scholarships for Graduating Seniors
Jack and Jill Ann Arbor Future Leader Community Award (under the Community Service Section)
Deadline: April 15th
Kelsey's Law Scholarship
Deadline: March 31, 2023
Deadline: June 10, 2023
The Kiwanis Scholarship is available for Seniors planning on attending Washtenaw Community College. This approximately $3,500 scholarship covers tuition and books for one full school year.
For more details and an application, please go here: Kiwanis Ann Arbor Scholarship Information.
Washtenaw County MEA Retirees Scholarship
Deadline: March 15, 2023The Washtenaw County MEA Retirees is a local chapter of the Michigan Education Association. Members are retired public school educators. Our mission includes:
This year we are offering a $200.00 scholarship to a graduating senior considering a career in education. The deadline for submission is March 15, 2023.
- promoting participation by its members in educational and civic affairs
- establishing mutually beneficial, working relationships with active school personnel in the area
- promoting in-service projects supporting educators and students in our community.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org